Team Associated GT2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Area 51 designers over at Team Associated have done it again by bringing you the all-new Factory Team GT2. The GT2 is the result of everything that the engineers and drivers at Team Associated have learned over the last thirteen years since racing the original GT. The new Factory Team GT2 comes with many new design features, making for a higher level of performance, better durability, and all in all, a package that is easier to maintain.

Team Associated has included many exciting new features on the Associated GT2, one of them being Team Associated’s new Posi-Lock quick-change rear wheel system. The Posi-Lock quick-change has a five-lug self-aligning design that allows for...

- READ MORE -

Now I have to get one of those.... They look sweet, but I'm not too sure about that quick release rear tire system. My luck, the tires would fly off mid-air.

Seeing the price tag on tower at just shy of $300,Really not a bad price for a Factory Team model.Can't wait for it to be tested against the AD2,Now I'm in a dilema over keeping my xxx-nt or selling it and buying a GT2,Does anybody know when the date for release is yet?

Last edited:
Mid August. Well, i know at least it doesn't have the diff problems like the AD2 has. No 'its broken in, now time to replace it' thing.

Something else for me to cram a big block into... :hehe:

Looks like you'll have a challenge on your hands with this one, .21. You'd have to do some serious dremelling to the braces and what-not, but it's possible.

where can we se pictures of it

Back