TC3 help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BI_SRT-4

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was just givin at TC3.
Has Novak Super Rooster ESC
P-94 14x3 motor
Carbon graphite chassis

When i just the car at low speeds its fine. When i nail gas it wants to drift off to the right. and once i get it to top speed, it looks like it just wants to sway both ways, it drifts to both side by its self and i have to counter steer it all the way down the street.

Also When on my TC3, my motor, ESC, and steering servo, are on the left side of the car and my Cells are on the right side.
Every TC3 pic that i've seen the setup is the other way around. any reason why my setup is backwards. Maybe cause of the Chassis?

Last edited:
If the car is fishtailing, it is due to lack of rear traction. Check the rear diff to see if it is too tight. Also you may be using the wrong tires for the surface you are running on.

If the car is fishtailing, it is due to lack of rear traction. Check the rear diff to see if it is too tight. Also you may be using the wrong tires for the surface you are running on.

Its not really fish tailing. It feels like the front tires are turning by themselves.

Back