Tamiya TG-10 value

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1_

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I had one before, used it once and sold it, something I always regretted. Someone is selling a Tamiya TG-10 locally and I'm thinking about buying it. Some things I'd like to know since I probably won't be using it much, maybe just have it on display or something.

As far as I know the TG-10's are discontinued. Does that in some way raise the value or make them into collectors items now or in the near future? Those things were never as popular as the other nitro brands, I don't know what that's about, input on that would be nice.

I remember paying 180usd for mine years ago, the guy is selling his for around 128usd. I've done a quick search and new, ones go for around 180-280 on ebay.

Any input would be appreciated.

Do you have pictures? And what can you find for spare parts?

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

I was able to see it since the seller is a friends cousin. I didn't get the chance to test it but it seemed in pretty good condition apart from the air filter falling apart when I touched it.

I don't know about availability of parts locally, as far as the air filter goes, the thing that fits into the engine bit is still there so would I be able to replace the filter with a piece of foam or sponge?

Back