Tamiya super clod buster

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My younger brother picked up a grey edition tamiya clod buster. After opening it he said nope, stuck it under his bed for a year. Long story short he sent it home with my 3yr old boy for me to put together. I opened the box , and wth the amount of small parts is insaine. I've never done a kit build before, but compared to a rtr there sure seems to be alot more parts. Also what is the point of them? Twin brushed motors, plastic gears, non oiled filled "shocks" seems pretty toy grade at a hobby grade price.

RC cars are like real cars. The old one cost as much or more than new. Most old school RC was a kit build until the late 90s is when RTR started coming around. My friend built a Kyosho Optima that seemed to have a million parts and took half a year to put together lol. I think they are using less parts now days though. Here is a 2007 Sportwerkz Recoil with 34 screws on the chassis and a 2024 Kyosho Fazer MK2 with only 8 screws on the chassis

IMG_8897.jpeg

A clodbuster is a awsome build .go to it..MOA is great..you could turn it into something like mine..

clod 2.jpg

Back