tamiya super blackfoot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an old school futaba fm receiver you can have if you need one
gotta love the classics, I started with tamiya,had 2 hornets a grasshopper a sand scorcher and the wild willy the latter was a huge build took me ages
the biggest problem I had which I think you will find is lack of parts,seem that people class Tamiya cars/kits as 'toys' so to speak and simply bin them when they break.
I picked up a stadium blitzer years ago when I was in school with a fried msc,swaped it for 2 nudie mags lol,ahh the good old days haha

I have an old school futaba fm receiver you can have if you need one
gotta love the classics, I started with tamiya,had 2 hornets a grasshopper a sand scorcher and the wild willy the latter was a huge build took me ages
the biggest problem I had which I think you will find is lack of parts,seem that people class Tamiya cars/kits as 'toys' so to speak and simply bin them when they break.
I picked up a stadium blitzer years ago when I was in school with a fried msc,swaped it for 2 nudie mags lol,ahh the good old days haha

yes all the parts so far has been a pain in the rear. I did just order the frog though the reissue kit. the reason I decided to pick that one to do a build on it because that's the only one that they're still reissuing in all original form the new ones that they have a super Blackfoot and the others are just not the same at all

---------- Post added at 6:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:54 PM ----------

and I will take anything I can get for this truck :)

---------- Post added at 6:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:55 PM ----------

although I do have the receiver for this old remote that I want to use but someone cut the antenna on it and I'm not sure if its am or fm

haha gotta hide the nudie mags lol
if you need the receiver let me know,i have no use for it I don't have a transmitter