T Maxx with new lid and tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
finally I'm done with my Tmaxx makeover!! till I break something else !!!

Last edited:
which will happen in the first 1-2 hours of run time then 1-4 hours of repair/hobby shop time will follow

you got that right ! i told the wife and kids to take a good look at.......because it will never look this nice again !

Definitly looks nice. Would maybe suggest some headlight decals to make it look more realistic.

I dig those tires. I run them on my savage and revo. Good combo for grass bashing, some sand, a bit of dirt, but enough contact to hold up on concrete as well.

At some point, I'm going to try those traxxas chevrons that fit on those wheels. I always liked the t-maxx chevrons for the wear quality and versatility. Just hated the flexy sidewall.

Definitly looks nice. Would maybe suggest some headlight decals to make it look more realistic.

I dig those tires. I run them on my savage and revo. Good combo for grass bashing, some sand, a bit of dirt, but enough contact to hold up on concrete as well.

At some point, I'm going to try those traxxas chevrons that fit on those wheels. I always liked the t-maxx chevrons for the wear quality and versatility. Just hated the flexy sidewall.

i took off the chevrons that came with the truck,and put these tires and rims on. i have some led headlights, i just have not put them on yet! lol!

What a difference a new body can make!!! LED head lights would definately look good. I have got to get a new body for mine.lol. I still have the old stock body, and it is chewed up bad.

Anyways, body looks good!

You do the flames yourself, or buy a decal sheet?

it's an atomik body came pre painted! my old t maxx body was pretty beat up, so i went with the Burb body !

its a nice body i like the paint job

Last edited:
I see on your profile page that you have got the led headlights installed, looks awesome!:thumbup::redbuggy:

yea.... i like the way they look !

I just gave mine a makeover too! What do you guys think?
4ac6a4a3-11ae-2cc4.jpg

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Both maxx's look badass, not a fan of flames at all unless its on the older street rods with the white walled tires but love the suv lid, as for as the black maxx, absolutly beautiful, love the badlands and the wing on the back, great job guys!

Stroytika very cool !!! nice rig! I'm also working a new crowd pleazer body for my t maxx, with a Mn Vikings theme! about half done...it's gonna blow you guys away ! metal flake purple, yellow Vikings head on the hood ! and HPI=killer just for you.(lol)...purple, yellow and silver flames on the door! still waiting for a few decals to show up, but hope to have it done this weekend!

NICE Stroytika !

I'm Jealous of both these maxx's

it's done !

My Crowd Pleazer Vikings Body !!!!

Last edited:
profilepic27000_5.gif

I thought I'd toss this in for you. It's a good looking ride. I'm always in favor of color coordinating. Your lid, shocks, antenna tube, exhaust deflector all make it look great.
Now, wax it and put it away before you scratch it. :D

too late! I've been out running with it, and it's already scratched! but that's why i took pics......so i can remember what is "used to look like" LOL!