T maxx teardown

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockbender98

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody, so recently i just tore down my trx 2.5 due to some running issues, i ended up accidentally losing the washer for the belle clutch, i was wondering what to buy for a bell clutch, currently i have the 20 tooth, I really only need the washer but just in case anything ever happens i can have a spare bell clutch, again its the 20 tooth version, should i step down in teeth or up? Thanks everyone, have fun burning some nitro!

Attachments

• 551E9BE9-B31F-487E-A6DF-2003FF5283C8.jpeg
    551E9BE9-B31F-487E-A6DF-2003FF5283C8.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 60
I just did a quick look and found a few clutch bell washers both steel brass and fiber . also found a 20 tooth traxxas clutch bell with 20t gear.do you have any local hobby stores open by you? mine have a few racks of parts from screws n nuts to washers...fabrication of parts has always been my thing. From a rear pivot arm on a golden arrow back in late 87 to body posts now for my custom lids on my race trucks.

Hey everybody, so recently i just tore down my trx 2.5 due to some running issues, i ended up accidentally losing the washer for the belle clutch, i was wondering what to buy for a bell clutch, currently i have the 20 tooth, I really only need the washer but just in case anything ever happens i can have a spare bell clutch, again its the 20 tooth version, should i step down in teeth or up? Thanks everyone, have fun burning some nitro!

It is good to see a tear down an pics of this stuff pop up ,it gives people another perspective view of what goes on ,on a
particular RC!...:thumbs-up:

I just did a quick look and found a few clutch bell washers both steel brass and fiber . also found a 20 tooth traxxas clutch bell with 20t gear.do you have any local hobby stores open by you? mine have a few racks of parts from screws n nuts to washers...fabrication of parts has always been my thing. From a rear pivot arm on a golden arrow back in late 87 to body posts now for my custom lids on my race trucks.
I do have a hobby store near me but sadly they dont deal in nitro anymore, if you could possibly find me anything online please dont hesitate to send it to me. Also, does it matter what material its made from, and are they different sizes? I greatly appreciate it thank you!

there is a tra # better check with your manual to make sure it will work for you.. TRA4120