T-Maxx in E-Maxx shell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess WoodiE knows the way to Maxxtraxx too:D
they sure do have some good stuff on there,is that the way you`d like to head WoodiE,more towards them than traxxas?pm me if you want to keep it low profile,or kick my butt:confused:

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
i guess WoodiE knows the way to Maxxtraxx too:D
they sure do have some good stuff on there,is that the way you`d like to head WoodiE,more towards them than traxxas?pm me if you want to keep it low profile,or kick my butt:confused:

LoL - well Easy-MAXX, i thought you know this site better then what you do.

We dont want to be like either. Granted we would like to have a large membership as like they do, but other then that, we dont want our members to fear our mods, admins, or anyone else.

This is a more or less free for all, with simple common sense limits. No more no less. When Çh®i§tiªñ came to me asking to write how-to's and reviews for R/C Nitro Talk he stated that one site (to go unnamed) got a lil edgy when he suggested one header over another. As I once stated, I was banned for posting a link to this site on another forum. This forum had NO rules stating not to do so.

So you ask do we want to be like them, well like i said, we want a large membership but still remain a site that is more or less ran by the members not the mods, admin, or anyone else.

-WoodiE

Did the TRAXXAS site ban you for that?

Man they are gonna can me for sure...I've been lambasting one of their employees and their new truck for a couple of threads...

WoodiE... sorry i mean do you wish to have the set up you have now,and the way it is,which is very cool,or would you like to have a sales section like maxxtraxx,where you could earn money and direct forum users to good deals.
i posted the last one just before 5 A.M uk time,this is now 09:18 so i`m tired in both,so they are both pants,ho humm:confused:

If R/C Nitro every did open up a store section, it would be a very small one.

Theres a lot of work for large online stores, I should know as I run one.

-WoodiE

the trouble is getting more guys on here,i have tried and got 6 or more on here,but we need more to join in and savour the flavour:banana:

No worries Easy-MAXX, for a site that is a little more then 2 weeks old, this site has grown a lot.

-WoodiE

Off post...new construction

Cool beans. Where at on the beach? It might be something to look into for a house down there but the hour long drive twice a day might get old.

Not on the beach, and the commute WOULD KILL even you.

I live near the Verizon Amphitheater in VA Bch.

As I said, the commute would kill you.

Back