Super Rooster ESC throttle only, no steering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Ok another question. So with the super rooster you all know I have I'm having problems and don't know if it is the esc or receiver. So when I hit the trigger the stearing works but not the motor but it still turns by the stearing control. At first it would only drive when hitting the trigger and the stearing control but now I have no drive only stearing. I don't get it. Everything is connected correctly. Always something it's getting frustrating between Amazon's incompetence and there worthless electronics but now the other parts of mine is giving me hell. So anyway what do I do about the drive)stearing issue? Anybody have a idea?

Last edited:
I'm always a fan of taking a known working part from another rig and testing it that way.
Well I just tryed a brand new ESC and motor and still the same. I don't get it
Well I just tryed a brand new ESC and motor and still the same. I don't get it
Ok so i have used a new motor new ESC and a new controller and nothing changed the problem. I'm getting pissed off here. Its about time to sink it to the bottom of the lake. This one rc is cursed or something. How can all those new parts not fix the issue?

Last edited:
What kind of transmitter and receiver are you using? Are they bound correctly? Do you have others you could try? Even if you have to pull them from another rig