Suggestion on this new truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul R

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok i got my Blitz and my XTM old school project i'm thinking about swiping my card to get the HPI ELECTRIC FIRESTORM truck i love those truck i have fun with xtm then i do with my BLITZ

what do you guys think about that truck ?

The Flux version right?

The Flux version right?

nope why spend more for a ok motor set up when you can but the brushed one and upgrade it to a better brushless set up .

hmm only one poster post something come on guys I'm a dedicated member i think i deserve more then one poster posting on my threads . :confused:

As much as the Blitz rocks, I prefer the AE T4 over the Firestorm by a huge margin. A friend of mine had a Firestorm when he first got into RC and raved about it. Then he came out to the track and I let him do a few laps with my T4- he bought one the next day. I guess it really depends on your intentions for the truck. If you want to race, T4 the whole way. If you want to bash, the HPI will be well worth the money.

I do realize that 2 different brands means more spare parts to buy, but that's what they make those cool little divider bins for... Oh yeah, and guys that fish too I guess...

Back