Stop savage wheelies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What's the best way to keep a savage 25 with k4.6 front wheels on the ground? Everytime I punch it full throttle will pull them off the ground. Just about any type of acceleration will pull them off the ground.

There is only a few things you can do....first is go easier on the throttle. It is a variable system you don't have to go full bore on take off. Second you can gear up slightly to increase you top end and reduce you low end torque. You can also get heavier tires. That will healp keep them down. Bead locks and Mobabs are wheelie killers.

center diff? slipper? or yeh just control your finger a little better.

There is no center diff on a Savage or the option unless you want to do a ton of fabrication and modding.

Yeah I've thought about adding the weight to the front lol...just takes off even with slow acceleration once you go to full front tires are coming off the ground. Have a wheelie bar on it you can ride them out but have te let off the throttle. The diffs are working now not making much noise since I cleaned them.

No center diff must suck :p I personally like pulling wheelies all the time. But at least revos have the option of a center diff :) have you tried adjusting the suspension? And adding weight would suck when braking and overall handling

---------- Post added at 4:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:28 PM ----------

Also u could just adjust your throttle linkage so it doesn't open up to full if you don't know how to keep it down. :p

Back