Stayed home from work today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happens bro, just take advantage of it like I did. I have done more fishing and camping than I ever have.

I've found that taking a day off of work, parking my truck at a bridge over the local river and wading around all day catching smallmouth bass usually fixes anything.

Hope you feel better Doom!

Woke up this morning and felt horrible, not flu kind of horrible, just really off. Felt like I did when I used to have panic attacks, shaky, a little queezy, tired and hard to concentrate. o_O:grumpy:

I decided it would be best to stay home which was really hard. Right now I have a couple of big projects at work that need my attention. I didn't even get out of bed until noon. Made myself eat some lunch. And checked in on my groups. Really have that blah feeling. My boss has called me three times to ask how to do something.
I want to putter with my rc's but just can't concentrate. Will probably finish watching Reacher instead.

If I seem quiet this morning, I'm not ignoring you guys, well maybe @Xraycer! 🤣
Hope you get better soon

I like what I do for a living, just 30 years of stressful deadlines has taken it's toll. Not an exageration the boss called me eight times today. I don't know if that's good or bad. 🤣
That means you should be the boss.

Back