starting my own local class

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mtx1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So i have one sc10gt and i like some things about it and there is a few things i will change. I am going to get 2 more and set them all up different. See i have no one i can race with so i will have my family race me. A simple off road track i will make at a local park. I will just use some cones and it should be fun, i can not find anyone local that has a truck to race me so i will just go get 2 more and make my own weekend race. It might not seam like a lot but for the money i was going to spend on a few cheapo rc i will just get a few more trucks.

Do you have a LHS any where near you? If you do and they don't have a track it might be worth putting up a flyer or something at the LHS looking for other RC'ers who might be interested in joining you at the park.

Do you have a LHS any where near you? If you do and they don't have a track it might be worth putting up a flyer or something at the LHS looking for other RC'ers who might be interested in joining you at the park.

there is one place, i really do not like to talk bad about people but i rather not go back in there. There fake and the owner soft talks people and sold me a lemon and will not stand behind his stuff. I might post to craigslist and to be honest my area is full of lower class people and them having a rc is not going to happen. Most people do not have cars and are homeless. I will play with my family its more playing then racing. I tell ya if they run in to me i am going to race them. I use to race when i was under so i think it would not be fair to go there with the idea to race. They would never want to come back. I am building a jump or two out of wood and its a big open spot so if go off to the side i am sure in the spring it will be no big deal. It is a few min from my house they have a nice big parking lot , there is a track for people to walk on my issue is the play ground. I would hate for any little kids try to come over so i think i will head up towards the path they have in the woods and that should be good. I like the idea getting other people to come its a public place and with all the parking we can not be in any ones way. Oh yea there is tables and chairs we can have a pit area so that is cool . There is a ice skating ring so after the day of braking parts we can go hold hands and ice skate. yay!!

you mean starting truck driving school, then you have chance to get students for you class.

Back