Start of the 1/5 Mega Ram conversion to electric..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talbot recently released a video of the raminator running on a max4 and it was sick fast for its size. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

That stupid stretched Xmaxx will never hit 100. He won't hit 100 off road either. Unless he plains to run on hard packed dirt. Across a grass field. I can't see that ever happening either...

The sausage is actually a Xmaxx stretched. That he took a saw Sawzall too. Don't believe he did that also to a kraton...

I was under the impression the sausage was two 1/5 kratons bolted to something resembling a skateboard, then both converted into 2wd. Regardless, 100mph is only a matter of spending the time and money for him, the tire failed 92-93mph and it kept pulling. He does run on what could be considered a *very* favorable grass surface, but it's grass none-the-less. in one of his videos, there is a lawnmower maintaining the field immediately prior to him running on it

it's interesting the company decided to do a boat water cooled esc and motor. trick pieces regardless

I was under the impression the sausage was two 1/5 kratons bolted to something resembling a skateboard, then both converted into 2wd. Regardless, 100mph is only a matter of spending the time and money for him, the tire failed 92-93mph and it kept pulling. He does run on what could be considered a *very* favorable grass surface, but it's grass none-the-less. in one of his videos, there is a lawnmower maintaining the field immediately prior to him running on it

it's interesting the company decided to do a boat water cooled esc and motor. trick pieces regardless
Its a snow board i believe

It's a snowboard that he cut the nose and tail off. And only kept the flat part of the board. Like @Greywolf74 said.... yeah he like to run on golf courses. And public parks. After they mow. Must be nice to be able to blow that type of money on your hobby. And laugh at it.
Yea I thought it was interesting they used water cooled esc. But its only rated for 8s. So ordering a HW Max4 esc. And taken it up to 12s and eliminate the water cooled esc. Then will take that 160amp boat esc. And throw it in the sonicwake v2 boat. And take that up to 8s. From 6s. Should skip across the water at that point. It's been a couple crazy weeks at work. So hopefully getting the conversion wrapped up tomorrow or sat.Sat.. and then take it for a run

Back