Stand Up Comics - Video Shares

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Stand up comedy is like medicine to me when having one of those days. So share your favs, new finds, etc.

I watched Craig Morton when he appeared on AGT. He was a hilarious guy then, but he is even better doing a longer routine.

Jeff Dunham kills me. And the crap sh*t he comes up with.

There is so many more that can be watch. Has on on the pandemic and one on Trump Biden debate. Jeff is too funny love em always in tears by the end of his shows. Can't wait he's coming to AC Aug 21 I will be there.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I got tons. Whats the bounderies?
What are boundaries? Never heard that word before 😜
Jeff Dunham kills me. And the crap sh*t he comes up with.

There is so many more that can be watch. Has on on the pandemic and one on Trump Biden debate. Jeff is too funny love em always in tears by the end of his shows. Can't wait he's coming to AC Aug 21 I will be there.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have seen all of Jeff's stuff. He is hilarious! I KEEL YOU!

Last edited:
Ugh really. as never herd of boundaries b4.. many standups are very dirty.. I dont think thats allowed here...Brad Williams live in Cincinnati 2 weekends (funny Bones)ago..great show, Brad Tobin..a few others . the stuttering comic is also a great show...Got beaned in the head with a hardball and woke up with his present condition....

Ugh really. as never herd of boundaries b4.. many standups are very dirty.. I dont think thats allowed here...Brad Williams live in Cincinnati 2 weekends (funny Bones)ago..great show, Brad Tobin..a few others . the stuttering comic is also a great show...Got beaned in the head with a hardball and woke up with his present condition....
Yeah, that stuttering guy, was he on AGT also? He was hilarious!

Jim Breuer is a funny dude. Used to hear him on Bob and Tom on my drive to work whener he came to Indy. This is an old one, but I love it!

Another good one

Last edited:
Yeah, that stuttering guy, was he on AGT also? He was hilarious!

Jim Breuer is a funny dude. Used to hear him on Bob and Tom on my drive to work whener he came to Indy. This is an old one, but I love it!

Another good one
Oh man brewer is hilarious. It stinks he can't do goat boy. Since SNL has the rites to it. Got to see him in AC a while back.
Maybe its just because I'm married to a Filipina but I love Jo Koy! The Filipino-American humor really hits home.

Oh man the Asian humor. With there moms. Is just to much always got me dieing🤣🤣🤣 and they crack them selves up its even better🤣🤣🤣

What are boundaries? Never heard that word before 😜

I have seen all of Jeff's stuff. He is hilarious! I KEEL YOU!
Not safe for work or kids, until viewed first atleast.

Sean patton cumin

Ms pat and crackhead babies

420 various comedians

Back