Stamped Out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIREBLAIR

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man I had gotten my pede nearly a year ago & I have been very happy w/it till the other day. My pede is extemely hopped up & fun to drive around the house. Well, I went to the local track the other day & for the first time since I've gotten my pede I just really wasn't happy w/it. All the other dudes there had nitro which I'm not interested in at all cause 1/2 the time they were all working on their trucks but they all had trucks or buggies that were low to the ground. I guess I just got really jealous of their ability to turn corners at high speeds but I think I want a different truck. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good, low to the ground, electric truck or buggy that would be good on a track?

i would get a e maxx and put pro line suspension kit to make it lower. If thats not ur taste, u could always get a losi

I've been told to get either a losi or associated but I don't really know what are the differences or the pros & cons of either brand or if I should go w/a buggy or truck

Well, if you're looking to race, AE and Losi tend to rule there. I heard a rumor that Associated is coming out with the B4 which is a new buggy and probably a T4 soon after which is a new truck. The Losi XXX (buggy)is a good bet. Or the XXX-T (truck) Matt Francis Edition will put you in the race right out of the box. The Associated B3 and T3 have been around for a while and are also very successful racing machines..

Hey eric man I would suggest you see what they are running the majority of at you local track. At my track there is only a couple of the electric buggys but a ton of elctric trucks. I would suggest the electric trucks. As far as which truck right now the Losi Trucks seem to be the hot enchilada. I love my XXX-NT other than the engine issues I have had the truck itself its handeling and parts are excelent. Also there webisite has all the setup sheets for their pro drivers and you can send the pros emails and they will reply I sent one to Adam Drake last week and had a reply in two days. Any way I think the Matt Francis is a sweet truck if I was going electric it has all the good stuff in the kit and its worth it getting all the upgrades that you will need on this truck. Now if you want a rtr Then hold out and get one of these dudes cause they wil be full bearings and a JR radio which is very nice Also if you get a tl get the rpm front bumper before you even drive it regaurdless. Lastly if you decide you dont want to spend the money on somthing that expensive I would seriously look at a Duratrax Evader before I did a Traxxas stampede that is if you want economical and racable. There are some guys with these trucks and half the stuff on them is losi copies like the shocks and a-arms. Anyway thats my take. X

I want to stay w/electric. What's the best in elec Losi has to offer?

Originally posted by CIREBLAIR
I want to stay w/electric. What's the best in elec Losi has to offer?
Matt Francis listed above has it all in the it just add motor and radio .. Its got the good shocks the titanium trurnbuckles which you will need sooner or later just click link above and it will show you what comes in the kit. X

Back