Spur gear HELPMEEE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midialan2000

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hi all, I am in desperate help to get my son's HPI rush evo going again. Can anyone inform me if it is possible to use other parts or other manufactures parts on the evo? My main parts i need is the spur gear and clutch bell " teeth matching" also i need to get a compatible part replacement for "A432, gear set"
Any help, advice would be great, I dont mind butchering the rush as i just want to get it going again. Its in fantastic condition and very quick, its a pity to leave it in the garage.
Any help welcome.

Hi Nitro4910, many thanks for your help i will make my purchase right away. Sorry to pick your brains, but do you know if the HPI Savage spur gear and slipper clutch hub fit the evo?
Once again many thanks, all the best to you and yours.

---------- Post added at 7:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:44 PM ----------

:) cheers.

HPI rush evo? I've had trouble finding parts for my evo. I have been made aware that certain savage parts can be made to fit ie: the spur gear has melted, and i was told that a 52t savage spur gear along with a Ansmann racing clutchbell would love to get the evo going again? Also the plastic slipper clutch holder "hub" has melted, this is why i am questioning these item. Any help or recommendations on parts welcome.
Regards Alan.

Back