spektrum telemetry/Losi 8t kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub c

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have been struggling with the RPM sensor on my Losi kit. Been searching for pictures online without success. I'm using a new Spektrum 3XDS, same radio as the RTR version. It appears the the sensor I have is intended to go on the right side of the engine. I have done the nessasary "tweeking" to get the sensor positioned behind the stock Losi flywheel. The problem is it wont fit between the engine and rear brake.

It would be great if someone would snap a pic of a Losi eight-t RTR for me. Or any input would be appeciated.

I assume not many of us are. Oh well I'm happy with just temp and battery voltage.

On the RTR the sensor is secured to the battery box (tiny square) - reflector is on the centre diff cup.

Sorry I dont have any pics.

Honestly mate, I would not worry about it - I have the RPM telemetry - never look at it - would not miss it if it was not there.

Everything I've read the telemetry isn't very accurate. Especially the speed Cuz the speed its based off of rpms which fluxuate widely every time the kit looses traction

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX ^_^