Spec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r2w2018

RC Newbie
Reaction score
How can I turn my 2wd slash from normal to a spec slash?

what are your spec class rules? conform to those rules.id change what you can . Had poor uck with the traxxas gearcase.so I switched to a aluminum 1. also changed the steering rack to the trx 1 ..also a few other changes shock caps. trx hubs all the way around... and the lightest battery I could find to finish a race...the trx stuff was all aluminum.

The idea behind a spec/stock Slash is to limit the amount of hop-ups or modifications to the RC to control costs. I'm sure a lot of clubs have different rules. Most spec Slash classes only allow the Titan 12T brushed motor to be used. Some clubs may allow certain aftermarket parts like RPM bumper, and hubs. Some clubs may allow the Traxxas LCG chassis. Like tntpoof mentioned, get with your local club, and find out exactly they allow.

The idea behind a spec/stock Slash is to limit the amount of hop-ups or modifications to the RC to control costs. I'm sure a lot of clubs have different rules. Most spec Slash classes only allow the Titan 12T brushed motor to be used. Some clubs may allow certain aftermarket parts like RPM bumper, and hubs. Some clubs may allow the Traxxas LCG chassis. Like tntpoof mentioned, get with your local club, and find out exactly they allow.
Ty

Ty