south florida?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3gsweet

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone in south florida? i am in fourt lauderdale

Hey whats up

I'm in North Miami. About 20 min from FTLD via I95. Do you know of any good bashing spots? You can contact me at [email protected]

i only know of the track at tropical park wich is in miami.

HellMortimer

Is that an on-road or off-road track. I was actually looking for something in the north dade area but I guess if its enough fun, the I will make that trip. Thanks

on road, but its not permanently there open to the public, its seasonal. ill have to find out more about it.

Ok...Thanks.
Can you respond with any findings. I mght be getting my hands on an on-roader soon.

tropical park is just a parking lot where they set up races on the weekends sometimes. its no actual track or anything. still fun though.

theres also an off-road place in coral springs- http://www.geocities.com/csrrrc/
I've never been there but it seems pretty nice. those are the only two places i know of for racing. I'm sure there are a few others but i dont race so i havent looked into it.

oh by the way, i live in miami. more specifically miami lakes which is north dade (its actually unincorporated dade county i think but its in the north part of dade. broward is like 5 minutes away)

Banshee

If you own a truck, where do you run yours?...I'm looking for a big open space to run mines. I'm in Carol City, about 5 min from Miami lakes and the school yards around here just arent enough.

PS...I do own a Nitro Rustler though with street tires. If you wanna run for fun one day, just holla!!

oh cool man i'm in PSN. you should know where that is. my truck is out of order right now lol but it will get fixed. i just run it in the park across the street. i'll pm you later to talk, or if you have aim my screen name is bighitter314. we prob live like 10 minutes away from each other.

Banshee

If you're on yahoo, I'm me at miami_prince305 or on AOL at MiamiPrince33054.

What kinda truck do you own?

Back