Sold / Found Something for everyone!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..I can't wait to get it paid off and free up that money.

Its a GREAT feeling, I payed off one of mine on Friday. From now on, I'm paying for everything with cash. :)

Its a GREAT feeling, I payed off one of mine on Friday. From now on, I'm paying for everything with cash. :)
Unfortunately I didnt have that kinda cash to pay off those defaulted students loans or my hand surgeries so the card saved my bacon in this case.

The 3 SC10's, Exo roller and the Rubicon. Deal pending on the 23mm hexes/wheels/tires...

Won't let me edit original post for some reason?

Tell you what. @Nitrobuzzard will do you right. The MGT was going to be a project but it runs and drives so well that there is not much of a project there. Great guy to deal with. Shaun

What electronics come with the SCX?

Thank you glad I could get ahold of it

Thanks for the wheels, tires, and extras bro! great deal!

Thanks Buzzard all looks good one more quick question where can I locate the angled ends you referenced in the posting so I can get some ordered. Very pleased with the buggy thanks again.

Glad you are pleased Griff.

I used some ends that I had from a Wraith kit I believe buddy. They have just a slight angle to them, think it was for the upper links on the Wraith.

cool I will keep my eye out for some I got some time this is my next project once the weather warms up some

Those look like the ones I used, well similar to them. Not sure if they were M3 or M4 though buddy.

On a side note, you may can just heat the ones that are on there, with a heat gun, and tweak them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.