Sold / Found Something for everyone!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I bought these as a group lot from a buddy of mine with the exception of a few that are my personal R/C's (black SC10 and the Rubicon)

All prices DO NOT include shipping and as always, offers are welcome. PLEASE PM me with any offers! No trades

Ok, first up;

Axial Wraith Poison Spyder

RTR stock electronics, Hitec 645MG servo. Has Axial upper/lower aluminum links, HR front/rear diff covers and aluminum threaded shocks. (unsure of brand) The rear part of the cage has been cut to make a fastback. Just need to finish cutting the roof. SOLD

SC10 #1 (my personal truck)

Pretty much a stock truck. It does have the Traxxas Velineon system in it. Can't remember what servo is in it, will check for interested parties. Needs TX/RX. Has the hex conversion in front. Asking price is $135

SC10 #2 (blue truck)

Stock truck with stock servo. Has Mamba SCT brushless system in it with little runtime. (3800Kv) Proline body and mounting system, aftermarket tires/wheels. Needs TX/RX. Asking price is $140

SC10 #3 (green truck)

RPM arms and front skid. Mamba SCT system (3800Kv), Proline shocks, Badlands tires. Needs TX/RX. Asking $165

Exo Terra Buggy ROLLER

NO electronics!! Has Proline shocks front/rear. The rear shocks want to bind a tad, needs the angled shaft ends installed, I had to do it to mine. I do not have any ends for it. Other than the shocks, its stock. Asking $200

NTC3 (RTR version)

Stock car. Has 2-speed with good gears and spurs. Motorsaver filter, ni-mh flat pack. Good practice tires. Needs TX/RX. $125

Monster GT

No body. Engine feels good on the pullstart, I have heard it run. Starts good. Needs TX/RX and steering servo. Be a good project truck. Asking price $125

Savage X

Good running truck. RTR minus steering servo. Comes with roto-start w/battery and a few little extra parts. Asking price $175 SOLD

1/10 E-Revo Brushless

RTR truck with iPhone compatible TX. Mamba Monster system. Traxxas upgraded shocks. NIP spool lock, NIP front/rear sway bar set. Stock shocks included. Cvd's are installed as well at each corner...forget the brand now. I know I'm forgetting something. Asking price $375

Axial Rubicon

I have a build thread on here somewhere...lol RTR with YOUR Spektrum TX. Roof rack is NO longer on the truck!

Here it is
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/threads/nbs-scx10-rubi-thread.108951/

Asking price is $325

Misc.

NEW 40 series Proline Trencher tires on Proline wheels, set of 4. NIP 23mm hex and wrench. Tires are mounted but NOT glued. Asking $65

Again, shipping IS NOT included in these prices. Feel free to make offers on any and all, just remember to PM me those please!
Can get more pics for interested buyers.

-Nitro

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Does the Axial wraith poison spider come with batteries rx tx etc? It say's RTR that's why I ask.

Are you interested in any type of trades or straight sale only?

Ok let me think on it. I wish this was closer to me getting my taxes back. :(. That's usually when I buy my RC stuff.

Man that Savage sounds tempting.

Hmm, didn't see any Baja 5b parts.... j/k

That eRevo sounds tempting, but I'm waiting to get paid from my current consulting job.

i'll take it. i get home from work at 3 tomorrow and i'll be online. my email is [email protected] if you can send me an invoice, thank you.

Last edited:
Would you take $100 for the MGT?

Status
Not open for further replies.