Some people's kids

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iam on your side joey. one time i took my son, 10 at the time. to a shop that had electric stuff. lots of cool stuff, out in the open. it isnt made for kids. i knew they had a cat that lays anywhere he wants. when we get to door i stop my son, get him to look at me i say " dont touch any thing" two times. so when he finds the cat he trys to pet it. the cat swiped his hand. course i already knew the cat didnt have any claws. then i said "what did i say?" that was 12 years ago. he doesn't touch things yet today.

Sorry bout the kid, but first of all....

The Mother brought the heathen to your house. She should watch him.
If she can't see where he is or what he he doing, she needs to be looking for the little mistake.

Second, and not meaning to piss you off....
But the wife being upset with you...
She invited them over.
She should have watched the kid a little closer. She obviously knew how he was or she wouldn't have asked you to "clean up."
I would have told my 'ol lady not to worry about. Just make sure he doesn't get in that room.

Man, if I would have acted like that growing up. No excuses. Dad would've laid it to me.

Last edited:
Five across the eyes, Digger?
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Most of the time I needed it.
Dad was pretty hard on me and I was a know-it-all smartass. I actually apologized about it before he passed.

Been apologizing to Mom about giving her so many problems. Hope that lasts a long time.

Yeah I was a handful as a kid too. More of a demolition derby. I was always the kid that had zero fear (or brains maybe) and though "poop I can do that". Surprised I have lived this long. Should have been a stunt man I guess. But I sure pay for it now....everything hurts.

Yeah I was a handful as a kid too. More of a demolition derby. I was always the kid that had zero fear (or brains maybe) and though "poop I can do that". Surprised I have lived this long. Should have been a stunt man I guess. But I sure pay for it now....everything hurts.

you sound like me. i used to stick my foot in the front tire of my back flip over and land on my back cause i thought frontflips on a bike were cool... i was very young and dumb lol

but i would bet my life i would have never have gone through someone elses stuff. children doing what they want in todays society seems to be a epedimic. i am really curious if her husband was the childs father? usually single mothers children are the worst. not trying to sound rude, but it's true.

A bed sheet does not equal a parachute.
Car vs Bicycle: The car always wins.
Fist vs Cinderblock: The cinderblock wins.
Car doors will close on hands.