sold my busa today!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXTREME1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
after 1 1/2 yrs. of everybody telling me too sell it...i did :(didn't get what i wanted for it.wanted $20k got $19 for it w/out gear.i miss it already!any way thinking of starting a rc park.racing,bashing,hobby shop.found a spot cheap i was wanting too know if $60k would start a lhs?i can buy out right 2500 sq. foot metal building and 3 acres for $35k and figure $60k i can get it going?what you think?

Last edited:
Going off of that, leaving you $25k to get stocked with parts, kits, ect. and likely lots of small things such as building supplies, and other "business" things to do it professionally, I would think you would have more than enough. Very cool idea, hope you can do it and make it work. 3 acres will give you lots to work with. Could build one of those US Steel buildings or like it for fairly cheap to so you have the rc shop then another indoor track setup with some outdoor tracks too. hell, you could pick up a real small tracker/loader for just a few grand that would be perfect for the track.

yeah it comes with 2500 sq. ft. building.i figure split it in half and be able too have indoor track also.think it would be good for the kids.and i would have a blast.i know i can go to the bank and get $60k.not really looking for profit but just be able too pay the note every month.and have fun.and i have a ford al-9 farm all.

Last edited:
thanks.going to call bubba @ flowood rc he got the city to fund an rc park/track.gonna pick his brain and see what would be my best angle.flowood,ms. down by jackson ms. bout 3 hrs. from me.

well after doing some research i am not gonna open a hobby shop.to much up front cost with little return. i'm still gonna build a track,bash spot but it will be on the back side of my place and all i will have too pay for is the dirt to be hauled in.i can do all the work with a few friends and we will have a place that we can have fun with our rc's.

Back