So Whos Out For A Bash This Weekend ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Spent most of my week gettin mine ready and fixed for the weekend gunna meet up with a few others and go to a local quarry . Were you all going ? Any were decent or just going to annoy the hell out of the neighbours with some nitro annoyance lol ?

No nitro noise here. Going with gas to annoy the neighbors.

ill be installing new slipper clutch upgrade and new engine mount on mine but other than that bashing will have to wait till next weekend for me. cat converter is clogged in my truck so ill be spending the weekend replacing that, lol.

I was thinking that, but I wanna keep the cat on this.my civic is my go fast car haha

Yer its about time i scraped that cat off from under my exhaust , starting to stink abit , so much for the 9 lives lol .

Hoping the guy that bought my aftershock off me will have time to run it this weekend... If not, I plan on running my 5B anyway later today when it warms upa bit. 30F out right now, supposed to get up to 45. I've found that I just don't care for the cold! lol

Back