so many problems........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexb7109

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
recently i jumped my t maxx off of my house and i only thought i broke the carb and bulks....... long story short i was wrong. i broke almost all my a arms and both sets of bulks... so my problems are: 1. i need some more dependable bulks. 2. i need better arms and i have been thinkin about rpms. does anyone know what parts are almost indestructable for bashing but not aluminum?:angry:

u could always NOT jump it off your house...

i understand that but i wanted to see what it could take..... so do you have any suggestions

rpm a-arm all the was as for bulks AL all the way i run FLM bulks on one of my maxx's and the other has Traxxas AL bulks. they bolth have well over 15 gallons on them with no problems and all i do is bash hard on my farm.

Well not many of us jump their Maxx to that extreme. I know there is some of you who do. You can't never go wrong with RPM's products. Very dependable. And as for the bulks i personally like the Fast Lane Machine.
www.fastlanemachine.com

Attachments

• combo-bulk-1_sm.jpg
    combo-bulk-1_sm.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 79
for complete bashing get flextek's titanium arm set ( its about 280 but worth it). rpm parts tend to bend or break your hinge pins. so at the very least buy flexteks titanium pin set.
I can understand the jump off the house i started and drove off my second story deck.

ill probably never go that extreme again... right now i am putting some purple(not my choice) rpms on the front... i just want to be able to do some light jumping and street driving. and i dont have enough money for titanium stuff...

Well, some sort of alloy bulk is all you can use that will take a beating. RPM arms IMO are a really good investment on any basher. Sure, you may bend a hinge pin or something here and there, but it's going to take a pretty hard hit that would have snapped a stock arm and bent a hinge pin anyway.

I would go with RPM arms for sure. I do not have the cash for titanium bulks either but that is what i would do. I have put my RPM arms through some pretty good bashing and all good so far. Also, I hear that the RPM pieces you can send back to RPM if they ever break and they will replace them. Thats a big plus in my book!!

for cheap bashing rpm arms and towers. and FLM bulks

Yea RPM's is the way to go.I took a jump off a pile gray rock broke rear Bulkheads,but my A-arms are still go strong Use titaum pin's I bent the stock ones 6' jump on black top...

can't really go wrong with RPM. I have a lot of RPM on my truck and also just put on Fastlane Combo bulks/diff casings. So far they are holding up great. I highly recommend!