so many problems........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

alexb7109

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
recently i jumped my t maxx off of my house and i only thought i broke the carb and bulks....... long story short i was wrong. i broke almost all my a arms and both sets of bulks... so my problems are: 1. i need some more dependable bulks. 2. i need better arms and i have been thinkin about rpms. does anyone know what parts are almost indestructable for bashing but not aluminum?:angry:

chattin

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
u could always NOT jump it off your house...

alexb7109

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i understand that but i wanted to see what it could take..... so do you have any suggestions

revomaxx24

RCNT Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rpm a-arm all the was as for bulks AL all the way i run FLM bulks on one of my maxx's and the other has Traxxas AL bulks. they bolth have well over 15 gallons on them with no problems and all i do is bash hard on my farm.

FrankieSquid

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well not many of us jump their Maxx to that extreme. I know there is some of you who do. You can't never go wrong with RPM's products. Very dependable. And as for the bulks i personally like the Fast Lane Machine.
www.fastlanemachine.com

Attachments

• combo-bulk-1_sm.jpg
    combo-bulk-1_sm.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 63

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
for complete bashing get flextek's titanium arm set ( its about 280 but worth it). rpm parts tend to bend or break your hinge pins. so at the very least buy flexteks titanium pin set.
I can understand the jump off the house i started and drove off my second story deck.

alexb7109

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ill probably never go that extreme again... right now i am putting some purple(not my choice) rpms on the front... i just want to be able to do some light jumping and street driving. and i dont have enough money for titanium stuff...

olds97_lss

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, some sort of alloy bulk is all you can use that will take a beating. RPM arms IMO are a really good investment on any basher. Sure, you may bend a hinge pin or something here and there, but it's going to take a pretty hard hit that would have snapped a stock arm and bent a hinge pin anyway.

07busawannabe

RCNT Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I would go with RPM arms for sure. I do not have the cash for titanium bulks either but that is what i would do. I have put my RPM arms through some pretty good bashing and all good so far. Also, I hear that the RPM pieces you can send back to RPM if they ever break and they will replace them. Thats a big plus in my book!!

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
for cheap bashing rpm arms and towers. and FLM bulks

Chazz

RCNT Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yea RPM's is the way to go.I took a jump off a pile gray rock broke rear Bulkheads,but my A-arms are still go strong Use titaum pin's I bent the stock ones 6' jump on black top...

cobra198

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
can't really go wrong with RPM. I have a lot of RPM on my truck and also just put on Fastlane Combo bulks/diff casings. So far they are holding up great. I highly recommend!