So is today really the end of the world?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

So what are your thoughts on the day of 6\6\06? It sort of creeps me out... and I am not sure why. Maybe it is because of that movie Omen the opens today. They keep showing that commercial right at bed time every night, and it makes me want to hide under the covers like my 4 year old. I absolutely friggen hate horror movies! LOL I am such a wimp when it comes to those things. Just curious as to your thoughts on why this day is so creepy.

Tom

I keep hearing to just be careful. I really dont believe none of that. It like what happened on new years 2000. Everyone was all scared and panicing. If it makes you feel better hide under the covers until tommorow. lol

666 doesn't bother me at all - I've been looking forward to it as I'm going to go see the Omen tonight =devil

-Michael

nah i aint scared tom EDIT******* and it is like exorcist

its poop i didnt like it

i love scary movies just me and my misses sitting dwn watching them its good.

half way throught the movie i went arrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh (shouted it ) funny coz she jumped up and screamed lol was funny

just my two cents

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since so many people think I an the anti-christ, I look at it as a coming out party, really!

Actually, the local radio station here, WEBN, had a couple of their morning show DJ's out dressed as the devil handing out devils food cake to folks. They wanted to go down to a local hospital and ask if the anti-christ had been born yet, but I guess they nixed that idea!

Bow to me and give me your souls! I'll make ya famous!

I am not sure why the day creeps me out. I am not going to let it ruin my day though! LOL I think the DJ thing about handing out Devils Food cake is hillarious! As far as going to see the Omen.... not a chance in Hell! I am a serious wennie when it comes to scary movies. If I watch one... I will not be able to sleep for a month! Don't know what it is about them... I just can't seem to get past it. Gore doesn't bother me... I watched Gladiator the other night for the first time and it is pretty gory, but I can handle that. Go figure? LOL

Tom

yom its just a movie man ! lol j/k

any one seen the exorsit it hink its funny not scary

i done a double backflip today with my elecy of my kitchen roof (where it is an extension) with my hitary tumbler (those things are stronger than the savage , really !!!)whooo hoo its great wouldnt try it with my ssk (nitro) wouldnt have the gutz

The most prominent occurrence of the number is found in the New Testament, where Revelation 13:16-18 states:

Number of the Beast
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom: let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. Its number is six threescore six

Check this out.... you chicken...nothing to be afraid of LOL

Revelation! 666 is not the number of the beast (it's a devilish 616)
Independent on Sunday, The, May 1, 2005 by Tom Anderson

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

So, we missed the end of the world by five days? Crap, and I had a bet riding on today, too!

So does that mean that everyone that lives in Grand Rapids, MI are damned, since that's their area code?

Wow, sucks to be them! =devil

msly said:
The most prominent occurrence of the number is found in the New Testament, where Revelation 13:16-18 states:

Number of the Beast
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom: let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. Its number is six threescore six

Check this out.... you chicken...nothing to be afraid of LOL

Revelation! 666 is not the number of the beast (it's a devilish 616)
Independent on Sunday, The, May 1, 2005 by Tom Anderson

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

That is some rather interesting piece of reading you have posted here my friend. It is interesting how things get blown out of proportion over time, and through superstition. Like I said... I am a real chicken when it comes to horror and the like. I learned something today. Thanks MSLY

Tom

Gulfstream, the manufacturer of the airplanes we operate started the GV series serial numbers at 501. They produced 181 GV classic series which put the serial numbers from 501-682. Well the company that was supposed to get serial number 666 said no freakin way so they retagged it as 699. As for us, the new series of GV which is now the G500 or G550 started out at serial number 5001. We have 5013 (one of) and delivered on a friday the 13th. Spooky huh kids? LOL

Anyway, my theory with the numbers whether it be 666, friday the 13th or whatever else, if you go around thinking and expecting something to happen, then you'll bring it on yourself. Put it out of your mind and fuhgedaboutit!

LINK DELETED....

Thanks for the memories and such.

Jon2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, some of the images are, well.... sinful.

end of the world No!, The American Calender is wrong, it is off by a few years. It is like 2009 or somthing not 2006. And 666 doesn't mean the devil It is belived it was a code name for a very bad Roman Leader. Back when Rome was coming of age, thousands of years ago, like in B.C.E.

If you guys are that interested.. follow this link as it discusses further what is being attempted here...

LINK

enjoy....

Yes, we're all going to die.

Eventually......