So i did a thing!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpslash667

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So I had this busted up slash that I bought that used to be a rental at a hobby shop that closed its doors. So I let it sit for a while, not knowing what to do with it until something clicked in my head, why not make a 2wd stampede out of it? And not just any 2wd stampede, something that I just can't really go out and buy for a decent price anymore. So I got a chassis off ebay, all the 2wd pede steering for the front, some green slid plates, springs, bumper, got the terra firma wheels. I found the body I wanted for a damn steal on Facebook marketplace, I ordered a flag for some uniqueness and tada!! Here is what I ended up with. I did end up immediately putting a castle sidewinder in it since I think the brushed was on its way out being how slow it was no matter the gear setup.

Let me know what you think!!! I pretty much built it from the ground up!!

20221227_192403.jpg

20221227_192407.jpg

20221227_192356.jpg

20221231_120325.jpg

20230101_122237.jpg

20230103_211026.jpg

I like it.. good job

I don't think I could run it either. Heck, my kid has a "like new" traxxas Digger with the regular black body (still rare) and I plan to get a basher body for him so that doesn't get damaged.

Great looking rig!! I Really “Dig” that the eyes light up on the sides!!
It's a rare one, they released 2 versions of this body, one with and one without. I just got lucky lol

I ended up doing a big foot version cuz the grave digger body is stupid expensive. Looks great!