So guys need little advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I’m ordering new headlights and tail lights for my CEN also the grill.
My question what would you think be better the silver grill with black mesh behind it? Or black grill with silver mesh behind it.
My F450 is silver for who doesn’t know yet

IMG_0901.png

IMG_0902.png

IMG_0903.png

IMG_0108.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

I would go aluminum on the grill myself. If I had to choose, black or silver. There is also chrome markers that you can mirror chrome your own.

Buy some extra lenses would be a good suggestion.

FYI those lights are gonna need a light controller and wired up. I chose the rc4wd light controller. Email them for instructions too as they are not included.

Below is aluminum.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3643243506...9RlzTM4qcHNbQ+BhbIRp9W6g==|tkp:Bk9SR8ia5f24Yw

I would go aluminum on the grill myself. If I had to choose, black or silver. There is also chrome markers that you can mirror chrome your own.

Buy some extra lenses would be a good suggestion.

FYI those lights are gonna need a light controller and wired up. I chose the rc4wd light controller. Email them for instructions too as they are not included.

Below is aluminum.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364324350694?itmmeta=01HQ3XS9MZ45B6WTBR69XH97ZT&hash=item54d36c6ae6:g:TdAAAOSw9kNkm9Iy&itmprp=enc:AQAIAAAAwDu4cnnViX+tfnwjCdQ81TthJGjNc6S1zVoxUQPwJoAmzpw5EYIdJ8t2Shs1QLPZHHkH4RAeDqqpcBHiCUcdlYyL/LCs9tkjwTqSC22Hku+b9NWn2l2rnEru3P7KpyR6EJTW8hO2Fa6zpbiSpdZ85TOAjcWMheOOH61EhiZ3wk9nO1Kii/MMT1FtBbH+4jkLyCxZBJnzm0RztzHLRz3NnoubhHM4AFn3X3Tdk71ZwC9RlzTM4qcHNbQ+BhbIRp9W6g==|tkp:Bk9SR8ia5f24Yw
Yea I seen his just don’t like the big Ford and won’t work with these lights but I am going to order his aluminum tailgate plate

I think the black grill with silver mesh will give some nice contrast to the front, and help it compliment the small details, like the door handles and roof rack, etc.

Definately black. And maybe a chevy bow tie for the grill so that Ford is less likely to break down.