Snowmobile Jumping World Record!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Levi Lavallee has shattered the snowmobile jumping world record. This is nuts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DexDu4FDEWM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Red Bull New Year No Limits 2010 - World Record Snowmobile Jump - Levi LaVallee[/ame]

LaVallee is a bad ass for sure and that was sweet but not near as cool as off something natural imo.

LaVallee is a bad ass for sure and that was sweet but not near as cool as off something natural imo.

Agreed, the back country stuff looks better IMO. But, the consequences are worse here also. He's actually not making the New Years jump now, because he got injured in practice.

That's true, but wow that takes some ballz!

Or no brains....

How guys keep doing stuff like that, I just don't know. How many times did ole Evil Knievil break every bone in his body?

Evil was a name and thats about it. His son gets huge crowds, HUGE, to jump a 150 ft jump and usually almost wrecks it. But guys are hitting jumps that big in motocross lap after lap while having the bike laid over and with crazy rutted take offs and landings. I never liked Evil or his son really, I know evil started it but he was being surpassed by so many guys who were doing it just for fun long ago but not ever getting much recognition by the media.

Kinda like Pastrana, yes he's a bad ass and can do it all but he is so over played by the media as the one to watch all the time that it takes away from so many people that are right up there with him.

Ya I've watched my buddy hit 125ft triples lap after lap lol. Furthest I've jumped is about 80 feet. That was far enough.

Ya I've watched my buddy hit 125ft triples lap after lap lol. Furthest I've jumped is about 80 feet. That was far enough.

Yeah thats far enough lol. The jump that cost me thousands in back work was only 30 ft gab :hehe: But I cased the landing from preloading so damn hard that I just went straight up and straight back down, 3rd mid on a 450 into a 10 ft, not a 8 ft, but a 10ft freestyle ramp will get you lots of pain, not worth it :hehe:

Ya I've hit those types of jumps that just throw you way up.

Back