Snow pics... (no I'm not dead)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Figured I would share with you guys what I been up to lately.

We went up last weekend. Here is some pics...

IMG_0369Medium.jpg

IMG_0392Medium.jpg

IMG_0395Medium.jpg

The Chevy guy coming to ask the Yotas for help haha...

IMG_0393Medium.jpg

IMG_0376Medium.jpg

Finally got stuck haha. This is after I dug out the front...

IMG_0399Medium.jpg

IMG_0398Medium.jpg

IMG_0397Medium.jpg

Not sure why he was over there? The road was to the left.

IMG_0401Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha snow sucks. Toyota's do better than anything I've ever seen in snow(4 wheel pickup speaking).

I love the snow. I am going tomorrow and sunday.

lol toyotas are hard to kill when the road ice over my father puts his diff lock on and it works like a charm when he needs it lol

Old Toyotas ftw! At least when talking about off roading. Nothing with big wide rubber is gonna be great for snow. Looks like fun I wish it would snow here already.

That looks sweet! Yes the Old Yotas were a ton of fun. I might pick me one up when I get back tot he states.

Damn that's a lot of snow. I like it one day of the year, Christmas then I like to see it go and get warmer. :D

Looks like fun Brando, but I would not want to live in it, OK to play on a couple times a year and that's enough for me.

What's that white stuff? Is it a weird colored mud from Chernobyl? It doesn't look natural.

You're killing me Brandon! Man I miss going out wheeling in the snow with my buddies. The truck is looking good, hope you guys are doing well man.

Last edited:
Yup its definitely fun! My rig will look MUCH different next year ;)

Nice pics Brandon, I wish we would get some snow here, my truck is begging to be put in 4-wheel drive.

Back