sng's yota-New Pics-56k

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That canal is great! Water was turned off on Sunday so its still has really deep spots but the sand/rock that isnt covered is perfect! Makes trails as you drive! Id say in a week it will be insanely fun!

Thanks guys! I realize looking at these pics, I need to pick up a spare flat iron now, even if I go with Rok Lox the flat iron spare might look better.

Looks sweet Lloyd, great pics. You should get a little video of Ur scaler in action for us.

Great looking rig and pics!

Thanks Rob and yeah Curtis, I'm working on one, hopefully I'll get enough good vid this weekend to slap it together.

Well I've been/still am pretty under the weather so I havent fealt like doing anything but I did add some tail lights. Just added some diomond plate, cut out two holes, cut up a thin read pill bottle for lenses, then used two white led's I got from Rolex and put them inside some hose then spray painted the hose black to keep the light from coming out anywhere and then glued the hose's to the lenses then to the plate...Ralph did hook with up with some red led's too but I'm gonna save them for another trailer project I think.

006-49.jpg

009-40.jpg

Excellent! That's just perfect with the diamond plate.
The other ones should work our really good for side mounted tail lights on the trailer.

That rig is so badass!

Thanks guys!

your build is incredible. Makes me want to trade my road car and start a truck build!

Thanks, it was a fun build. Some guy in Oregon owns it now.

Nice rig,like the tube work.I have the same wheels but they have the 10mm offset and that sucks.But again nice Truggy.

Nice rig,like the tube work.I have the same wheels but they have the 10mm offset and that sucks.But again nice Truggy.

Thanks. You dont have the other offset adapters?

Back