Slash bash water

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines brushless, so i can't play in water.:(

no more water

Last edited:
Saaaweeet, Welcome to brushless, you will never wana run nitro again. lol.
now get down here, and lets all bash.

i dont even have the b/l systm on yet and i never wanna run nitro again lol

in the stock location. I just used some lexan and made a little platform, then velcrowed into place. I'll post a pic in a lil while.

oh sweet i did the same but i took the lil post fronm the stock mounting poles and tooke them out then put it in that lil square..and drilled out the two lil holes on each side of that square and ran a zip tie too it

picssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
wow you are ghettooooooo

bring it to work monday:Dbetter yet come over tomorrow ill pull out the ol rusty

can't need a male deans for the chrger

I couldn't take it anymore so I got one on the way home from work, slapped a 7c 5000 in it and headed straight for the creek:D I am so impressed with its handling, took it off my 3ft tall ramp and it lands great despite my attempts to break it....I was landing a good 20ft out and it loved it every time even though out of the box the suspension was a bit soft but nothing a tweak can't fix.

Just put the preloaders on em, and it will be fine.

Just a tip on brushless, i have bought a couple of packs of the sticky weights and have placed them around the front of the slash, it seems to help out the wheelie problem at highspeeds.

no 3 cell lipo here just a seven cell

If me n chip get together on sunday, maybe you can come join and see the sc8 and the brushless slash on the 3s running in person.

alpine I'm getting a slash soon we need to get a g2g together soon