Slash bash water

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMILLER

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So traxxas says the slash is waterproof.well i went play in the water

Last edited:
YEE felt wierd washin a rc off with the water hose

makes me wanna buy another slash the new one to go brushles and this one to play in the rain mud water or anything

yep. That's a strange feeling.

lol had to come inside and grab the laptop for them pics only cam i got is attatched t it

the slash is just amazing like it still hasent broke with all the stupid poop i been doing to it.........the t maxx would of done broke 12474374763476 times if i was doing it to that

Yeah i dont have a slash, but i was looking at videos from youtube, and theirs one where a guy took a slash from the box, put batteries in it, and went straight too the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, have fun with it. The stuff on it is cheap enough to get replaced if it f's up.

Yeah i dont have a slash, but i was looking at videos from youtube, and theirs one where a guy took a slash from the box, put batteries in it, and went straight too the pool.

I seen that, I was thinking about getting one for christmas so i was gonna check it out, its incredible what those things can do right out the box.

Yeah, me and my oldest had the Slash running through mud puddles and such. But dang, jumping in a pool?!? That's just crazy.

Sheesh...submarine it why don't ya?!

Last edited:
put some weights on it and drive it across the bottom of the pool.

I don't think that I would do that if I had one... Still can't stop thinking that water will hurt it. Too weird:whhooo::whhooo::whhooo: