Slash 2wd Street truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S2KROB

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to Arrma but been building RC trucks for 2 years now. Here is the one that started it all. Is the only one that I won't sell...lol.

20180627_204437.jpg

20180728_162835.jpg

Very nice clean looking what was the rough time frame on the build
The body to me about 3hrs from start to finish (waiting for paint to dry). The rest of the rig I guess took me mouths as it was work in progress. From when I first got it and trying to see how fast I can get it will the VXL equipment. To throwing that idea out the window and going 8th scale power. The next part of development was finding wheels that handle the new power. Even now I have blown GRP wheels. Thinking of gearing down or powering down to 4S. This Slash is about 2 years old, it was my first RC so it has evolved while I have learned about the hobby.

The body to me about 3hrs from start to finish (waiting for paint to dry). The rest of the rig I guess took me mouths as it was work in progress. From when I first got it and trying to see how fast I can get it will the VXL equipment. To throwing that idea out the window and going 8th scale power. The next part of development was finding wheels that handle the new power. Even now I have blown GRP wheels. Thinking of gearing down or powering down to 4S. This Slash is about 2 years old, it was my first RC so it has evolved while I have learned about the hobby.
That's good just starting to learn about upgrading as for a rebuild don't know enough yet to start closest try so far is to revert my select four 10sc to look a little like a trophy truck

Attachments

• 20181022_152320.jpg
    20181022_152320.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 110
That's good just starting to learn about upgrading as for a rebuild don't know enough yet to start closest try so far is to revert my select four 10sc to look a little like a trophy truck
That's the fun part, grabbing a RC and adding your touch to it. If you need any advice just send me a message.

Cheers will do appreciate all information not a fanatic yet but adapting got me old dremel out after 15 yrs so now have reuse for it lol

Thanx ;) It’s the castle mamba sct Pro with 3800kv motor pulled from his ecx ruckus.

Converted to 32p with jato 56t spur and 12t pinion. with the slightly larger tires should be okay I hope.

He will be running 3s.

Converted to 32p with jato 56t spur and 12t pinion. with the slightly larger tires should be okay I hope.

He will be running 3s.
That shouldn't be bad, your gearing is 4.66 to 1. Are you going to be running road or off road?

Back