Sirio.23 Monster Power - parts or replacement carbi?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert JP

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi forum members - really looking for advice or someone who knows the old Sirio motors.. I have a Sirio.23 in my Revo and its been a rippa of an engine but now the fuel inlet assembly / HSN snapped at its weak point. does anyone have advice or know another carbi that i could slot in really easily?

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 246
You might thumb through this Robert....

https://www.the-border.com/Sirio-Star-Motor/

thanks for jumping in with the suggestion... :)
Coincidentally I found this site a few days ago... I have ordered a fuel intake set for the Sirio S21, so fingers crossed it will fit the thread pattern, but i'm not confident to be honest. so for the AU$30 we will take the punt.
if it doesn't fit i will be looking for a carbi replacement... and recommendations for stores or known experience on this model as i dont have an accurate way to measure the opening on the motor..
cheers

Hi forum members - really looking for advice or someone who knows the old Sirio motors.. I have a Sirio.23 in my Revo and its been a rippa of an engine but now the fuel inlet assembly / HSN snapped at its weak point. does anyone have advice or know another carbi that i could slot in really easily?
I’m sure I have a spare one of them I’ll look soon
sorry it’s different

Attachments

• 6A8C53B3-8028-4C9D-9E4D-6BD7A6B3708B.jpeg
    6A8C53B3-8028-4C9D-9E4D-6BD7A6B3708B.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 151
Back