Shumacher manic twin engine .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I everyone i have the chance to buy my bud's Shumacher manic twin engine . I was at the shop we he bought it 6 months ago . We went to our local bash park and hes had it out 4 times since he bought it . He bought it for 300 quid new and is offerin to sell it to me for 120£ now i dont no much about em but i no that thing is fast . But i wanna no how there like . parts available . unreliable more things to replace being 2 engines . Any info would be appreciated . Heres a link to a new one . Www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk

www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk/Cars_/...er_Manic_36_Twin_RTR_(Blue)/product_info.html

This is my lhs aswell .

I bought a shumacher 1/10th scale stadium truck about 10 yrs ago. so yes it has been a while. this thing had a thunder tiger .21 on it. priced about 300 bucks.
this thing was FAST! Stupid fast!

Problem was it broke! and no one stocked any parts. At the time i was living in Denver CO. and not one hobby shop in the city of Denver stocks, sells, or even has connections to order in parts for a shumacher. I had to mail order every single part. I was forced to give up on that stupid thing!

if your local shop sells this truck then maybe they can also get you replacement parts.
over here in the U.S we are crud out of luck. I will never buy another shumacher!

Twin engines in cars are a bad idea, IMO.

Back