Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not, I repeat…Do not leave your RC wheel & tires unattended.
Maxx.gif

wow dude, he looks just like my pitty, only older

Dachshunds are great companions, Beason. They all have their personalities and are usually very opinionated.

My dog is a conehead!

CIMG0168.jpg

My Rednose/who knows what mix

CIMG0167.jpg

My 110LB Blue Pit (razors edge and Gaff Bloodlines) With my 35LB Rednose

CIMG0164.jpg

These were taken a while ago, the Rednose has filled out more but my Blue is about the same. My Blue is called Baby Girl, and the red nose is Sophie

Good looking doggies.

Bumping this one up for the newer guys.
Its been a few years and I'm sure some of our little furry ones (sadly) are no longer with us, and I'm sure there are new additions to the families, so lets see em.

In addition to Scooter the Min-Pin me and my wife have adopted a Staffordshire Terrier / Boxer mix bully. She is currently 50 lbs, Dumb as a brick, and the sweetest animal I've ever seen. Scooter, he is still an A-hole.

5748af5042f451ea96888192cda6763d_zps6a92eae6.jpg

F34FC881-2BF5-4AB5-9955-E6892DB4352B_zpslfihzlc7.jpg

41a2cef1b88d1f9f2bb1260031395e08_zpsf613804d.jpg

And she is a little pyro. Has caught her tail on fire twice this year. I told yall..... she's an idiot.

18CCCD93-FE12-4E91-B17B-36AF1DDF84E7_zpsmp8pukxv.jpg

Great looking doggies Alpine!

I luckily still have Tito and Lexus. Tito is now 14 years old and still acts healthy. Been 7 years since they said he had maybe two years to live. Lexus is still my baby girl, has me wrapped around her paws.

Nice addition Alpine, she's beautiful, I love a goofy dog! We lost our little buddy Jake in May, we've been thinking about getting a new friend but I'm having a hard time commiting.

My Cameron bred blueticks, named "Jake and Elwood", the blues brothers. They are my bear hounds but are couch hounds on the off season.

129_zps4ab04c70.jpg

136_zps89abc13e.jpg

312_zps4868a3e8.jpg

Damn, he's got balls. :whhooo:

Isn't it against the law to drive barefoot? I'm telling.:D
i do love dogs. but can not figure out if they think we are dogs...or they think they are people.

I've been told that dogs develop the personality traits of their owners. MY dog is absolutely brilliant! :celebrate:

View attachment 14848
I bet it's chew toys are all covered in a protective layer of wax.

I had to leave mine back stateside, they would be pretty old when we leave here and I'm not sure how they would handle the flight.

Are we sure that Seiko isn't waxed and buffed daily?

This is my baby. 8 month old Shih Tzu. I rescued her from a puppy mill.

Attachments

• Roxie.jpg
    Roxie.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 164
2yr old Piper.
3020_zps3e4ea184.jpg

3yr old Skye.
IMG_1241_zps241e7fc6.jpg

My Dads latest addition, 4 month old Bella & (in the back ground) 14yr old Peanut!
IMG_1196_zps5b4f159e.jpg

Here's our 18 month old Golden Retriever/Lab mix Bianca. Mostly answers to Binca.

She's the most gentle dog ever, and absolutely loves children, and dogs, birds, cats, people.....you get the picture. :)

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg