Show me your SCX24

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>BD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
These little things have to %100 be the most popular RC of late 2020 and early 2021. I bet many people here have at least one.

They are pretty great. I bought two of them, one jeep and one chevy and the kids love them.

It's a shame I traded mine in for an e-revo 2.0. I did get a good deal on it though.

Yep. Got one. Think I've driven it 6 times since I got it.
2020-0309-Axial-SCX24-BodyOn.jpg

The only thing I've done to it is pop the diff covers off and put some red-n-tacky on the gears. I was hoping it would be faster than what it is... and with worm drive diffs... not the best thing for trying to regear for more speed. I run it around the house on occasion, but my micro-DT gets a lot more wheel time.

I remember when I was waiting for my scx24 (the same one as you are getting by the way).

20210222_165728.jpg

Awsome truck. I really like the super swampers. I have been wonting a set with locking bead rims for a while now.
They are the Mudslingers 1.0 tires.

Thank you for the link. I usually just go through amazon or bangood on line shopping but amazon is kinda spendy and bangood takes way to long to get anything. I will be a old man by the time I get them. I had a set on a 1983 ford bronco I owned a few years ago and loves the look and even with rc cars I think they just make the truck. One question though. How soft are they?

One more question. Do you run locking bead rims with that? If so do you have a special place you get them from?

Thank you for the link. I usually just go through amazon or bangood on line shopping but amazon is kinda spendy and bangood takes way to long to get anything. I will be a old man by the time I get them. I had a set on a 1983 ford bronco I owned a few years ago and loves the look and even with rc cars I think they just make the truck. One question though. How soft are they?
They are extremely soft. Definitely softer than the stock ones.

https://store.rc4wd.com/Stamped-Steel-10-Stock-Beadlock-Wheels-Black_p_4946.html
Awesome your the man. Thanks again I figured you had something up your sleave. I'm going to hopefully put them on my big crawler and get away from the wpl for alittle bit. I like those 1/16 scale because it's like driving up in a old beat up truck and preparing for a race with some massive power horse under the hood. I get weird looks or comments when the big RC guys ask me what kind of RC I have in the time I have a 1/16 scale wpl. What they don't realize I built it to compete with a guys traxxis down the street. He now has moved so there's no one around me who is in to all this so I have to race the cars on the highway. Still fun but you can't rub it in when you pass them since they never stop. Hey thanks again that's really nice of you.

Back