Shock bladders

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadRunner

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone know where I could find a bladder for an 1/8 buggy shock? It's from a Storm and Horizon does not have a clue. I'de like to run again this weekend, but it's not looking good. Thanks for any info you could give.:depress:

Roadrunner,

I have just been through this. Horizon does have it here:

http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=GSCSH8FB

GS and Horizon are wierd. The bladders and o-rings shown in this link are in "electric car option parts". Its rediculous, but the bladders and o-rings are available in blue, flourescent blue, green, yellow, etc! Also, the "shock rebuild kits" dont include the hard plastic bushings. Those are called "shock collars", and are in gas car replacement parts. BUT - those shock collars fit loose, and wear out fast. A better fit is the bushing that comes in a stock tmaxx rebuilt kit, which is only $2.49 at my LHS.

how are u guys screwing up the bladders ?

Its not easy - I was pullin Triple Lindeys into wet cement and...

I don't know, I think they tear if the caps are overtightened. I plead innocent, because my used storm came with one torn.

Thanks guys. I called GS for the part #. I even typed in the part # minus the color code and came up with nothing.

slothy- I think mine blew when I was jumping those skyscrapers (LOL @ NM). Nahh. I have to plead guilty. I think I may have overtightened it and tore and tore it that way. No big deal. Got new ones on the way. Thanks again.

Back