Shock Bladder's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideOpen

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
I am upgrading my Team Associated TC4 from the plastic shocks to the Team aluminum shocks - I have all of the parts except the rubber bladders at the top and the little blue foam cylinders that go in the top mounting piece. Can anyone tell me the part number so I can search for them and get the correct size?

I am upgrading my Team Associated TC4 from the plastic shocks to the Team aluminum shocks - I have all of the parts except the rubber bladders at the top and the little blue foam cylinders that go in the top mounting piece. Can anyone tell me the part number so I can search for them and get the correct size?
pics?

Tangentially, if you hear from anyone who knows about shocks, springs, oils suitable for heavy lift vehicles I could use some help. Am building a mobile video camera platform on an X-MAXX that currently holds a VX-2100 but will eventually carry a XF-605 for some mproduction https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1659385-REG/canon_xf605_4k_pro_camcorder.html.

Attachments

• Resizer_16547373041113.jpg
    Resizer_16547373041113.jpg
    716.4 KB · Views: 37
Back