SHELF QUEEN pictures

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
savage xl and mgt 4.6

Attachments

• 20210827_085926.jpg
    20210827_085926.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 78
I kind of dug up an old thread here but damn, there is some sharp looking rigs. Greywolf, I love it.

I kind of dug up an old thread here but damn, there is some sharp looking rigs. Greywolf, I love it.
Thank man! I gotta get that thing rebuilt next year at some point. Its in pieces right now but its one of my favorite kits. That and my OFNA MBX 9.5

SDC12360.JPG
SDC12361.JPG
SDC12362.JPG
SDC12363.JPG
SDC12364.JPG
SDC14263.JPG

Spent some big bucks
Not as pretty but f$&k it goes View attachment 84269View attachment 84270
And is a shelf KING Mwahahahaha

---------- Post added at 5:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:15 AM ----------

Nice looking rig mate keep the pics coming.
Be good to see a vid if you decide to run it.
From the pictures I see that the Queen stays home but the King has to go fight the wars where he gets dirty.
I confess, I have a couple of shelf queens.

One of them is a Schumacher Manic Twin It was an impulsive buy, rare truck,
perfect condition, everything included, for a cheap price. Problem is I can't find replacement parts. I run it occasionally but no bashing. If I bust it up I'm screwed.

The other is an old 4910 T Maxx built with a collection of Integy parts my buddy and I have bent/busted over the years. She's runs but she's a gimp. :mustache:

I've actually lured some friends, family, and a few strangers into the hobby with help of my Shelf Gimp. The bling mesmerizes them like a spell. They have to get a car of their own. hehe
Cool. Very. I was totally, absolutely fascinated by the Schumacher Manic when it first came out. You will never see another, I’d bet. If you’ve run it, I’m curious, how was it?

I have three shelf queens.
One is a Vanquish vs410 pro with every upgrade I could find.
It sits under a car cover I made from an old T shirt
The other is a 6x6 that is fully customized with a 3D printed body G speed frame and fancy patina paint job.
And the queen of all queens is my 1967 Mustang drag car. It started out as a DR 10 but the shocks are the only part I have not upgraded. Mostly because I want to get good shocks and don’t know what I need since it just sits. But everything is metal or carbon fiber.
I don’t really want to damage them but I do get them out on special occasions. Ironically the one car I race two or three times a week is going to be in a car show for a cancer fundraiser race. So I painted up a pink body for the concourse .

IMG_4469.jpeg

IMG_4468.jpeg

IMG_4467.jpeg

IMG_4470.jpeg

Back