Sold / Found servos/Rx/pipes/engines AND BOBBLE HEADS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Engines:
OS VZ-b (not a V-spec)
this is an older engine but it has been fully rebuilt with exception of the crank...new bearings (front and rear)/conrod and pinched...mill had 2 gallons before pinch and ran less than one since..the bearings were leaking so I replaced em the crank was mic'd and no wear was shown when it was rebuilt. ARO used after every run. still pops when you turn it over and has mechanical pinch at top of stroke......all seals are still good no leaks.....
OFNA .063 pipe w/ JP-1 header (pipe has small dings but still in great shape)
OFNA CB w/ new bearings
Mugen aluminum clutch shoes
Mugen 1.0 springs
OFNA lightened flywheel
Motor saver .21 airfilter
175+ shipping for the whole caboodle
OSVZ-b3.jpg

Thunder Tiger Pro .21 complete ready to drop in buggy engine w/ OFNA .053 pipe, Hudy Flywheel and OFNA 13t CB.....140 shipped...Engine is brand new and has tiger drive backplate for a starter....
TTpro-2.gif

TTpro-1.gif

Pipes:
OS T-2050, the jb weld was just to reinforce it...I had to mount it with the pressure nipple facing out and the exhaust facing down through a chassis...it's fine just looks a little funny......this is a $125 pipe with less than 1 gallon use, NO dents.....65 bucks + shipping
OST-20502.jpg

OST-20501.jpg

SOLDOFNA polished .063 brand new never even mounted...scratched a little bit from pit box but never run on anything.....35 + Shipping
OFNA063pipe.gif

All electronics are backups and had very little use like new condition
Futaba FM R133F Rx 35 shipped
SOLDHitec HS-645MG servo 30 shipped ( I have 2 of these )
SOLDHitec HS-5645MG digital servo 40 shipped
Hitec HS0225MG mini servo 20 shipped (new condition, I bought it from forum here and found I couldn'd use it for what I wanted it for...I believ it has never been used...Looks like it's brand new with factory horn still on it)
RCElectronics.gif

and finally:
I know everyone wants to get a hold of these so here ya go....THREEE STOOGES GOLF DRESSED BOBBLE HEADS!!!!!!!!
yes be the first to own these wonderful collectibles on your block....I know there's some stooges fans here.....offer something interesting in trade for them...non RC or whatever just see what you can come up with.....

BobbleHeads.gif

more stuff:
SOLDOFNA 9.5 CnC knuckles 25 shipped..one knuckle used for 1 main race....the other wasn't even mounted.....like new condition these were 65 bucks new
TTPRoengineparts004.gif

SOLDNew unpainted OFNA 9.5 or Kyosho 7.5 crowd pleaser body 20 shipped....
TTPRoengineparts003.gif

Futaba AM radio set NIB Xtals......
30 + shipping
TTPRoengineparts001.gif

DSC05097.gif

SOLDT-maxx parts
stock 2.5 arms/bulkheads/knuckles and aluminum front skidplate all like new condition....15 shipped.....
RCSalestuff017.gif

SOLDOld Tamiya car w/ OS .12
I got this trying to help a local kid out and his parents turned into ass clowns....I feel bad for the lil guy and hope his parents don't screw him up like they are......anyway this needs to go....needs a front diff and clutch....radio not included but servos work and are included...engine has some compression but I never really ran it, just started it up and did a few passes.....
25+ shipping for car w/o radio.......
DSC05057.gif

DSC05056.gif

Last edited:
I'll take those T-Maxx parts...and your big toe! Send me your PP address, brother!

LOL....DAmn I fugured you'd be all over the bobble heads brutha....
PM sent

I got my eye on those Stoogers....
PM Sent

pm sent on the Tammy....

PMs replied....
prices are OBO by the way.....I would also be willing to part out the engines from the pipes if anyone is interested...I just kept them ready to drop in so I figured I try and sell them like that.....

PM sent for several items

PM sent....youve got cash mail...;)

Pms replied and updated thread

how's 35 bucks shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.