Servo Punisher 2000

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have ordered my screws like a week ago. I kept forgetting. I feel like I'm way behind the curve lol

You will get it wrapped up soon enough. But yeah, you gots some catching up to do. Mine is alive!
20221012_105125.jpg

20221012_104834.jpg

20221012_104830.jpg

Looking good. GW reminds me of a cat motor. Love the colors.

@WickedFog love the fan covers. Great work fellas.

Thanks guys. Going to try to do some tests on a servo here in a bit. Will post up a vid showing how it all works. I still have to make the connecting rod.

We have 2 different servo mounts for this. One is to test servos using a 1" horn, and the other is to test using a 1 cm horn. I am currently waiting on the 1 cm servo mount to print. I did a test run with an off-size servo horn with the servo mounted in the 1" mount, and it seems to work great, but the results will be skewed because the wrong size horn, and the pull rod isn't parallel to the bottom plate. So a vid will be uploaded first thing tomorrow morning when my mount finishes printing

Wow dude(s)! That is totally pro work right there! Would it be possible to add a micro-servo mount too?

Wow dude(s)! That is totally pro work right there! Would it be possible to add a micro-servo mount too?
Yeah, there will be an adapter plate, that will mount mini and micro servos.