Sensor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truggyman,
Don't get so upset! Put the gun back in the holster and step away from the trigger.
All I meant was that you could no longer get Kyosho parts from Tower, I don't really care who cancelled who I just want to be able to get parts to run my buggies. As I was stating, I'm sure it hurt both of them. I read many posts on more than one forum of people looking for parts for a couple of months.
I have no allegiance to Tower, just looking for the best price on stuff as this hobby is expensive if you run quality stuff. Remember, we are in it for the fun!

Yeah Truggy, geez man, relax. Tower doesn't sell Kyosho anymore. Does it friggin' matter who cancelled the agreement?

Man, keep firing off comments like that, go somewhere else!

truthseeker, can the rx antenna on the nomadio system be shortened like the spektrum? or is the rx antenna already a short length?

the antenna on the transceiver unit is already pretty short. it's really the same length as the spektrum antenna. the only difference between the two is the spektrum antenna comes out the top where the sensor comes out the end like a normal receiver does. here's another little tidbit that goes for the system while i'm thinking about it: DO NOT CUT THE WIRE AT ALL!!! it's not like 75 mhz. if you cut it, it's junk. you will severely impact the range of the radio to the extent that it might not work even across the track. Be careful with all 2.4 gig antennas!

Last edited:
Man I missed this one...
I have been using the Sensor for awhile now and everytime I let someone check it out they like it (once they get pass the looks). I have the V2 and seeker has coverd just about everything. If you are looking for a new system this is one you should really look at! Also just a quick note - the HPIZ150 Savage Antenna Tube works great with the RX Antenna. The RX Antenna is thicker then most and the HPI tube works great.
One other feature I like is the temp monitor. I have it set to vibrate and play a sound when it the temps reach 3 different levels. This way I know when I reach normal opp temp, middle temp between normal and hot and then the hot temp.
Oh and another is the vast choices for your servo set up like the ability to tell the system if its a digital or analog servo.
The software is really sweet too.

I could go on and on...
Bruce

Thats enough of that!
Thread cleaned up.
Lets try to control ourselves people.

Back