Sendero HD Titanium

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have thumb steers on both my radiolinks, and I have an older go pro on a tripod. Yesterday I recorded a bunch of good footage only to get home to see the card was somehow missing all of it.

I now have thumb steers on both my radiolinks, and I have an older go pro on a tripod. Yesterday I recorded a bunch of good footage only to get home to see the card was somehow missing all of it.
I hate when that happens! Done it myself a few times.

Hey it’s been a minute since I’ve updated this. I recently added a direct power servo and did some magnetic body mounts up front.
I haven’t tested this truck yet since the new additions.

Hey it’s been a minute since I’ve updated this. I recently added a direct power servo and did some magnetic body mounts up front.
I haven’t tested this truck yet since the new additions.

Were the magnetic body mounts something you put together, or something you picked up?

Were the magnetic body mounts something you put together or something you picked up.
Club 5 racing. But only the fronts work, I couldn’t get the sendero rear mounts to work because the hd has a different bed for one, but also it made the body sit way too high.

Where you have those front fender wells I’m curious if the magnetic body mounts work together with those, I’d really like to get some of those.

I just got a Gatekeeper. Looking for some lights to run at night, now that the sun is gone at 5:00pm.
1699711060838398461733546888615.jpg

I ordered a light kit from mytrickrc. Super nice stuff, thanks for the link.
No problem, the mytrick stuff is always good. I have zero complaints, I once had one of those led strip type lights rub on a body and get cut and they sent me a new set no questions asked, all they needed was a picture. It was really my fault because the hole was too small/ didn’t have any kind of protection.

Spot the creature in the last picture!
I took the HD out for a test run after installing a direct power servo, moving the rear shock upper mounts to the frame, and cutting a little more tread out of the tires.
That servo makes a huge difference, it used to struggle through certain obstacles because the stock servo was too weak to keep the wheels on a hard right or left, and it would lose the line. The esc ran much cooler Since it wasn’t powering the servo.
The tires having just a few more treads removed seem to actually grip better.
My magnetic mounts from club5 took many tumbles and pretty much stayed on. I did notice that the body does get pushed around if a stick or rock is pushing up on the body while trying to traverse the terrain.
The rear shocks being layed way down might be slightly too soft so I’m going to get some springs and do some further testing, but all in all, today the HD conquered some climbs it couldn’t do before, and was faster at the challenges it had already conquered.
I’m wondering is this truck a Chevy/gmc, or possibly a dodge?

Last edited:
Spot the creature in the last picture!
I took the HD out for a test run after installing a direct power servo, moving the rear shock upper mounts to the frame, and cutting a little more tread out of the tires.
That servo makes a huge difference, it used to struggle through certain obstacles because the stock servo was too weak to keep the wheels on a hard right or left, and it would lose the line. The esc ran much cooler Since it wasn’t powering the servo.
The tires having just a few more treads removed seem to actually grip better.
My magnetic mounts from club5 took many tumbles and pretty much stayed on. I did notice that the body does get pushed around if a stick or rock is pushing up on the body while trying to traverse the terrain.
The rear shocks being layed way down might be slightly too soft so I’m going to get some springs and do some further testing, but all in all, today the HD conquered some climbs it couldn’t do before, and was faster at the challenges it had already conquered.
I’m wondering is this truck a Chevy/gmc, or possibly a dodge?
Invasion of the giant insects!!! Body kinda resembles the first gen Ford Ranger. Could be any South American or Asian mini pickup.

Invasion of the giant insects!!! Body kinda resembles the first gen Ford Ranger. Could be any South American or Asian mini pickup.
There’s a crawfish in there! So it isn’t a full size pickup? I kinda think it looks like an 80’s Chevy/gmc. There’s one parked over by our shop and it’s nearly identical.

Back