sellen my rc10 gt but...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj200415

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok guys, been here a long time i feel, so i need opinions....I'm attending college at Devry in columbus and i have run outta money(my fault but anyways)......

Need the cash and i have my stock rc10 gt and need to sell it.....son-of-a-gun runs great, and everything.....

I have had bout a gallon of fuel through her. She needs the 6 dollar battery pack and the front 2 body posts...prob. pick them up for like 10 bucks a tower.

Comes with 2 bodys that have normal wear on them, but are still looken pretty good..
few spare parts such as front bulkhead and others..plus got about 3-4 spare sets of tires and rims..assorted for it.

My question is, how much is a reasonable price for her? I will miss it, but i need the money:(

pictures will help a great deal.

Minuses:
used stock truck
old model
needs a couple things
condition? need pics

Pluses:
extra rims/tires

I would figure 1/2 of the original price. I think the ups and downs kinda cancel each other out. I think you could sell it pretty quick in the $145-$160 range depending on the condition

pictures will help a great deal.

Minuses:
used stock truck
old model
needs a couple things
condition? need pics

Pluses:
extra rims/tires

I would figure 1/2 of the original price. I think the ups and downs kinda cancel each other out. I think you could sell it pretty quick in the $145-$160 range depending on the condition

that is wat my goal was....that will help me out greatly...I'm gonna throw it up for sale here, and see what happens...the truck is acually bout an hour away at my parents house...gonna b a couple weeks..but i will put it up here first and then off to ebay...i never ran the crap out of it...I'm one of those rc'ers that is afraid of temps and no smoke....that thing really never wnet above 145-150...and plenty of smoke....i tuned it for my conditions to a T...took me about 2 months to dial it in....ALWAYS: used after run oil...drained the fuel tank and lines...cleaned it with wd and air compressor...

wel will c...

sounds liek a nice price you might get better for it if you can get good pics. pics are everything when your selling

well when i get the truck, i will post pics for all to see.

Sounds like a great truck! Can't wait to see the pics. (I would have to convince the wife that I really need a Nitro though LOL)

yea, when she smells the fresh burning nitro in the morning, its all over with. Nough said.

Back