Scx10 ii crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zjrs27

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Alright guys I’m looking for all electronics. Servo, esc, motor, battery. Looking for let’s say mid range pricing.. must be waterproof. All and any suggestions greatly appreciated

Spektrum... I think some are rebranded Hobbywings (with Spektrum colors, Firma telemetry), but they do have less adjustability compared to the Hobbywing ones.

Would you recommend spectrum? Or am I paying for the name?

Would you recommend spectrum? Or am I paying for the name?
I wouldn't really choose Spekrum unless you want the Firma telemetry (need to get a ton of other Spektrum stuff for it to work). Other than that, it is less adjustable and has fewer functions compared to the Hobbywing.

What do you recommend from hobby wing to use?

For brushed, Hobbywing 1080 ESC and Holmes hobbies motor (best value), for brushless, Hobbywing Axe System or Castle Mamba X and Slate motor.

Savox steering servo? Would you run it and if so which would you run. Or is there something better out there?

Ok, this my first rc I’m building from “scratch”. It’s based off scx10.2. But i have ordered everything myself and all i have left is electronics. I bought a spectrum 3s smart battery but other than that I have no idea.... i watch a lot of RC sparks and i know he uses Spektrum and savox but who know if he’s got some kinda deal with them