Scale rock crawling trip. Old farts only.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jeez. Heres anothee option. Put up same ad on my okcupid page. Got a lady who wants me to come to florida to hang mid-state then if we get along will do the keywest drive. Its a bucket list drive for me. Its like half as far. Half as risky to jeep. Twice as risky for me. The jeep thing is a yearly thing. Keywest is more expensive than moab. What ya think?
Hey, ya never know. Make a friend in Florida this year, you may have a spotter for next year and then on 😉

Lots to think about I guess.

Dude I'm hating life right now. Finances got turned upside down. No road trip buddy found. And another project started for someone else and seems like i can't do anything right even talking about project. My ex boss (i guess still being defined) is on vacation in florida where a chick i was talking to wants me to go. A buddy of mine is going to colorado (tight next to where i wanna be) and its looking more and more like I'm gonna end up working (and not sure whos paying) and stuck in the gos forsaken place just loosing money every whoch way i turn. So stressed even this hobby is losing excitement. Like just “grr-ing” life this morning.
If you go to Keywest, you might wake up alone in a hotel, and fid your jeep on it's way to Cuba. 🤣
Lol thats funny

Dude I'm hating life right now. Finances got turned upside down. No road trip buddy found. And another project started for someone else and seems like i can't do anything right even talking about project. My ex boss (i guess still being defined) is on vacation in florida where a chick i was talking to wants me to go. A buddy of mine is going to colorado (tight next to where i wanna be) and its looking more and more like I'm gonna end up working (and not sure whos paying) and stuck in the gos forsaken place just loosing money every whoch way i turn. So stressed even this hobby is losing excitement. Like just “grr-ing” life this morning.

Lol thats funny

Understand that feeling, work is kickin' my butt right now.

Back